How's Windows 10 Mobile now?

Travis Flenker

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Really? Outlook is better on W10M? How so? Real question.....I'd Love to know.

It's definitely better on W10M. On Android, Outlook won't let you pin individual boxes to the start screen. The widget is awful. There is a combined inbox mode which is a total mess.

There's a lot more in forgetting, but the thought of opening it back up is giving me anxiety.

On my 950 I never considered looking for a different email app. On Android I could only deal with it for about a day until I had to find an alternative.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Encryption

I can't get my corporate email on the Accompli based Outlook in IOS or Android because the caching isn't encrypted.
Isn't it because email is routed through a single MS/Accompli server? (or are we talking about the same thing?) I can't get work-related email on Outlook for Android/iOS because of security but any other Exchange-capable client is fine. (ex. BlackBerry Hub, Gmail)

PerfectReign

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
Yes. The Accompli client sent email unencrypted to their server. My organization will not allow unencrypted email.

Here's what I get adding my corporate email....

7a4db962d955ce8b796f64a316967b8f.jpg

Last edited:

kwright62

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
7.13.17: W10M is bait store buggy. Contacts breed (30+ at times), contacts and mail will not sync quickly and once they do sync they endlessly cycle, applications and account information randomly disappear.

Looking forward to the fall. Not interested in going to another OS

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa