HTC 8X pricing rumor -- T-Mobile

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I don't know how it was on the 900, but I used it on my N8, and it was pretty cool. I used it a lot on vacation, and we found some places that we didn't know existed.

I think it just comes down to individuals. I'd rather use local scout and see a list then pan around using the camera

theeboredone

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I don't know how it was on the 900, but I used it on my N8, and it was pretty cool. I used it a lot on vacation, and we found some places that we didn't know existed.

Definitely comes down to preferences. Personally, I'm all about finding niche food places to try. It would be more convenient to use Yelp and find the nearest locations. However, there is indeed something cool about pointing your phone in a direction and seeing what pops up.

theeboredone

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Got a chance today to try out the HTC 8X today. It is an impressive piece of hardware, but unfortunately does not have that "it" factor that intrigues me.

It is lighter, and for my hand, feels a bit awkward pressing the power button located on the top right side. I tend to press with my index finger, so my thumb sometimes hits the volume keys.

When I asked him about price, he just told me what everyone knows if they've googled around. 199.99 for a 2 year contract. Wouldn't tell me the full price though. I suspect it will be 600ish though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynempire