HTC getting aggressive on Facebook.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
The Verizon price is the highest for the 8X of any of them. And the price of the phone over time includes the subsidy as well, since a phone with a contract is a finance contract. Verizon and AT&T users just pay a much higher interest rate. :D

Just doing my part to help the economy! :lol:

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Well if you don't mind me adding my 20 cents ... ;) see what I did there?

I follow Nokia on twitter and they go hardcore with their tweets! Give them a follow, they too are very aggressive! I love battle ads though, they are entertaining!

cgk

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Right - the best thing for the consumer is when companies are aggressively trying to rubbish and destory each other - when they get friendly, get worried.

Landsharkk

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
If I was Nokia's marketing, I'd make a commercial where there's a few hot girls all huddled in a circle in a coffee shop talking and giggling. Have a guy kinda hovering around them holding an iPhone, obviously looking like he wants to start a conversation with this hot group of women.

Show some images of their smiling faces as they gossip with each other. Have Lady1 saying, "It is amazing. I feel like I want to play with it all the time."

Lady2 says, "It's so smooth. I love all the colors it comes in."

Lady3 says, "I'm never going back to what I was using before."

Guy says, "But isn't it too big?"

Then have all the other ladies look at her and say, "Really? Too big?"

Then have all the ladies laugh as they walk out.

Can somebody please make this happen? Even if it's an 'at home' project video, I think it would be great.

Landsharkk

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Well if you don't mind me adding my 20 cents ... ;) see what I did there?

I follow Nokia on twitter and they go hardcore with their tweets! Give them a follow, they too are very aggressive! I love battle ads though, they are entertaining!

I have a problem with twitter. The only people following Nokia on twitter and people who already own or plan on owning a Nokia device.

For the people trying to decide between different phones, they are more likely to respond to what's advertised to the public (like youtube, commercials, etc).

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
If I was Nokia's marketing, I'd make a commercial where there's a few hot girls all huddled in a circle in a coffee shop talking and giggling. Have a guy kinda hovering around them holding an iPhone, obviously looking like he wants to start a conversation with this hot group of women.

Show some images of their smiling faces as they gossip with each other. Have Lady1 saying, "It is amazing. I feel like I want to play with it all the time."

Lady2 says, "It's so smooth. I love all the colors it comes in."

Lady3 says, "I'm never going back to what I was using before."

Guy says, "But isn't it too big?"

Then have all the other ladies look at her and say, "Really? Too big?"

Then have all the ladies laugh as they walk out limping from the weight

Fix'd :p.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234