htc titan 2 us at&t

daggersnz

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
guys i stay in india.i know that at&t is a us network.i saw this htc titan 2 on at&t website for a very cheap price.i have a doubt on this.if we buy a phone from at&t will it charge per month?and is there any sim unlock method for it?

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
guys i stay in india.i know that at&t is a us network.i saw this htc titan 2 on at&t website for a very cheap price.i have a doubt on this.if we buy a phone from at&t will it charge per month?and is there any sim unlock method for it?

You probably saw the price of the phone if you get a 2 year contract. Was it $149 or $199? If so, then it's definitely the 2 year contract price. If you want to just buy the phone without a contract I think it's about $500 or more.

daggersnz

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
You probably saw the price of the phone if you get a 2 year contract. Was it $149 or $199? If so, then it's definitely the 2 year contract price. If you want to just buy the phone without a contract I think it's about $500 or more.
Thanx for your reply sir. I know that but can you tell me the conditions of The contract?
Like do we have to pay at&tfor network usage every month for two years?will at&t charge me even if I don't use the phone?like is there some monthly rental?
ThanX in advc.

Welve

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Thanx for your reply sir. I know that but can you tell me the conditions of The contract?
Like do we have to pay at&tfor network usage every month for two years?will at&t charge me even if I don't use the phone?like is there some monthly rental?
ThanX in advc.

You are correct, the way it works is a new user signs a contract and agrees to use AT&T's service for 2 years. They give you a good price, 200 dollars or less, up front and then slowly make the money back from you by charging you for service every month.

Yes, they will charge you regardless of whether or not you use it on their network.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa