HTC Titan III going to Verizon this fall

thebizz

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
A krait core is not a cortex a15 it is close but no the a15 will come with the ti omap 5xxx or the exynos 5xxx series processors

Honestabebread

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Chiming in here again. The HTC appears to be a midrange device and we are also getting a high end Nokia. VZW is doing a huge WP8 push this fall because the company doesn't like subsidizing iPhones. Now that Droids sell themselves and Blackberry's are FUBAR, we're ready to get behind another platform. We get Concession phones that we carry for 2-3 months and the Trophy is showing up in everyone's list. Exciting stuff!

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Chiming in here again. The HTC appears to be a midrange device and we are also getting a high end Nokia. VZW is doing a huge WP8 push this fall because the company doesn't like subsidizing iPhones. Now that Droids sell themselves and Blackberry's are FUBAR, we're ready to get behind another platform. We get Concession phones that we carry for 2-3 months and the Trophy is showing up in everyone's list. Exciting stuff!

A high end Nokia? I can't wait! It will be interesting to go in my local Verizon store to see if those guys change their tone towards WP once they have WP8 to sell.

db4williams

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Gosh, I hope you're right on this. I gave up my Trophy to my wife since her Droid 2 crapped out on her. I had a spare Droid X I offered to her but she said she's done with the Android bs she had to deal with. Now I'm stuck using a lag-filled Droid X again.:mad: I really miss my WP! WP8 can't get here soon enough!

Honestabebread

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
VZW has officially adopted Office 365, so it makes sense we'd get some WP8's. Especially on the concession accounts. It'd save the company quite a bit of money switching all management to WP8 instead of paying for the $40 license to our Outlook/Android sync stuff

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria