I can't connect to wifi on my Lumia 730, how do I solve this problem?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

i can't connect Wi-Fi in my Lumia 730..... how to solve this problem?

Wi-Fi problem in Lumia 730

spch

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: i can't connect Wi-Fi in my Lumia 730..... how to solve this problem?

I have Lumia 730 too, and was having connection issues a while ago. If you are having thses issues

WiFi connection takes too long to establish.
WiFi is unstable,
WiFi gives error "No Internet Connection"

Then Go to your Router Settings > Find Wireless Settings.
Try these Change Channel to Something else (I have 13), Use one of the Only settings (I have 11n only), Channel Width (I have 40mhz).
Don't keep them in auto, that seems to create issues with WP WiFi for me as well.

Dainis Jonitis

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Seems that all Lumias with Denim firmware loose connection to WiFi networks and only reboot helps. I have same problem with at least 3 different AP and Lumia 830. WP 8.1 worked just fine since last November, but firmware update couple of weeks ago broke WiFi :)

Djolle

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Seems that all Lumias with Denim firmware loose connection to WiFi networks and only reboot helps. I have same problem with at least 3 different AP and Lumia 830. WP 8.1 worked just fine since last November, but firmware update couple of weeks ago broke WiFi :)

I have 730 with DENIM on board from factory and read slowly N E V E R had any problem with wifi (at home, my job, public places etc.)
Please don't post here something what is not 100% true.

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I have 730 with DENIM on board from factory and read slowly N E V E R had any problem with wifi (at home, my job, public places etc.)
Please don't post here something what is not 100% true.

Yea maybe those that came with denim on-board aste not facing this issue. My l625 hasn't faced it either ! Cant say about other but a lot of users were mad about the denim update WiFi breaking issue

Naveen Kumar38

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
i am using nokia lumia 730 but i don't know why it is not connecting to secure network
when ever i am restarting it the phone is working with the WiFi but after some days it is again creating the same problem for me
only i have window 's phone in my company and other people having android phone with them but all of them working well
they are not getting any problem to connect with the same network so i don, t know how it will connect if any one know about this
then please tell it to me my phone no is 8882089413 naveen kumar

v535

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Even I didn't encounter any issues wrt to WiFi connectivity. I think everyone has deleted their wifi AP from phone and re-connect. Has anyone installed any app that links directly to wifi using a live tile on start menu? If possible, download field medic and send the diagnostic report to MS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel