I cant login to my pc.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Ok, so a few weeks ago, i got my gaming pc. Its the asus rog g20 by the way. I tried to play terraria, didnt work. I looked up how to fix it and it said reinstall .net and .xna. I did that, the day after, i couldnt login. Everything starts up, i get to the screen where i enter my password (and i know its right, i never changed it before,) and when i enter it, it says welcome... black screen for a few seconds and then i get thrown back to the screen where it displays the time. If anyone can help, i would really appreciate it.
Thanks.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi ! I will try to help you. You will need to get to the Advanced Startup where there are several options to repair your PC. I don't know your computer skills, so when you post back, tell me all you can. Here's link showing different ways to get to Advanced Startup. If you have a installation CD, use it. I'll be logging in and out all day, so keep me informed.
How to access 'Advanced startup' options on Windows 10 to troubleshoot and fix your PC ? PUREinfoTech

It’ll come the time when you’ll need to troubleshoot or change certain PC settings that you won’t be able to perform while Windows is loaded. Similar to its predecessor, Windows 10 includes the “Windows Startup Settings” – or “Advanced startup” options (formerly known as “Advanced boot options”) – that can help you troubleshoot, diagnose, and fix your PC from virtually any problem that you may come across.

Advanced startup offers a number of different ways in which you can troubleshoot and fix your PC, and because problems can strike from many different scenarios, Microsoft provides several methods to access these options.

NekoNiiChan

Nov 30, 2016
Visit site
Well i am in advanced startup i do know how to do that by the way :)
But what then? Im not experienced enough to do anything with cmd prompt and when i try to reinstall windows it says in the drive where windows is installed there is not enough space. Please clear some space or something like that but you know... i cant!

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi There are many ways you can try to fix a PC through the command prompt. Here's how to fix the MBR with command prompt. I'm thinking you should take your PC to a repair shop. There are many ways to recover W10 through Advanced Startup. I have given you links. If your going to have a computer, there are some things you need to know. I have given you all the ways MS has provided to recover your OS. Here's how to fix the MBR.
http://www.thewindowsclub.com/repair-master-boot-record-mbr-windows
PS I have no idea what video you watched; so I can't comment on what the video was about. If you need more help, just ask. I'll be logging on and off all day
One of the effective troubleshooting steps, to fix boot issues is to repair Master Boot Record, or MBR. One of the common reasons why an MBR can get corrupted is due to malware infections. Improper shutdowns can also lead to MBR corruption. Sometime we may find issues where Linux Grub is installed and Windows is not able to detect it. On some occasions, you may get the Bootmgr is missing error. In such cases you can run the rebuild or repair MBR to fix these issues.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte