I... Can't... Put... It... Down...

cj-m

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
when last did you wash the peanut butter and jello from your hands?

;D

(i hope there is a Calvin and Hobbes fan out there that recognises this question :D)

SuperGrafx

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Haha same can be said for me.
This thing has me hooked...I couldn't say the same about my iPhone.
Perhaps it's because it just "ties in" better with what I normally use in the course of my daily work day. I use MS products all day (Office, etc) and game via an Xbox 360. The WP platform compliments and expands on these aspects perfectly.

And the games...they truly feel like Xbox quality games (for the most part). Yeah, the iOS has tons and tons of games and apps, but to be truthful the majority of them feel like an amateur's first attempt.

jbjtkbw007

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm playing Skyrim right now, but I keep pausing to do random stuff on my phone. It's like I'm drawn to it for some strange reason.

blackfire

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Same here! I have had all major platforms, this is not even my first WP7 phone, but I keep reaching for it all the time. Let's face it guys... Some of us are getting addicted to it. Hehehe! Nice work by Nokia!

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I like particularly how most of the WP7 apps are laid out. Like new egg and some of the RSS readers. I like the top stories tiles of CNN and the random feed headlines. Plus the Engadget tiles. I just love it all. Makes it much easier to forget this phone of lower specs than most top phones.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo