I guess the official "I got my Lumia 920" thread!!!

conanheath

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I got mine today. Shipped from Ft Worth next day air and it showed up today. I'm actually typing this up on phone. Phone is very nice. Haven't had time to try much, but first thing I did was get the wpcentral app. Like the app and will be much easier to post vs Pulse.

Last edited:

mattgrif

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I got mine today. Shipped from Ft Worth next day air and it showed up today. I'm actually typing this up on phone. Phone is very nice. Haven't had time to try much, but first thing I did was get the wpcentral app. Like the app and will be much easier to post vs Pulse.
Who did you get the phone from? AT&T?

jbwpcentral

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Did it come with the wireless charging plate?!?!?!

conanheath

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Yes it was extra. Looks like they are shipped from Ft Worth and I'm in Dallas. I did not get the plate though and I got about 10 different stories as to why. I'm going to check on Nokia site and see if I can get it there. This is my first time with WP so I don't really know what to expect. Typing is great on phone. No lag what so ever. It has huge battery so it takes forever to charge like my work phone Razr. It is a huge leap forward from my old BB9810. Sound is crisp during calls. The vibration is a little noisy. Camera is better than anything I've seen in phone. I don't have a clue if it has Nokia update for camera. I haven't had a chance to plug up to Surface yet, maybe tomorrow. I love all the integration that MS has done, but I wish I had a better idea of what is and isn't possible. No complaints so far other than noisy vibration. Oh, and the WiFi appears to stay on.
On a separate note, ATT is a joke. I now see why there are so many people complaining about their customer service. If their service wasn't so good in Dallas I would drop them in a second. Between my local store,online and customer service reps, they don't have a clue what is going on. You can't get a correct answer from any one of them. I never had the option for wireless plate and hot my phone without a micro sim. Still had to go to store to get a sim card that would fit. FU ATT, but I'm stuck because Verizon 4g is worse than ATT 3g here.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett