I have an Eve V and a Razer Core X, what is the best gpu to get?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have an Eve V with Intel i77y75 CPU @ 1.30 GHz 16 GB of RAM and 512 GB SSD that connects to the Razer Core X with a Thunderbolt 3 cable and has a 650W power supply. What is the most powerful graphics card I could get that will be used with a 1080p or 1440p monitor at very high settings and at 60+ FPS?

NG2019

Feb 13, 2019
Visit site
I got the Gigabyte RTX 2060 6GB OC card, and it's been great. Tried it on all the Batman Arkham games and could do 1080p 60+ fps at the highest settings, even Arkham Knight runs great at 1080p and at the highest settings. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice ran great at 1080p 60+ fps and at the highest settings. I've tried Shadow of the Tomb Raider on this card and that's when I could see the limits of this card with the Eve V . I could only play at the lowest settings and it wasn't without a lot of stuttering. Even though you can play on low settings, with a game that is absolutely beautiful at high detail settings, it's not doing it justice. It should run well if you have a faster CPU like the i7-8559U or faster and a graphics card like a 1070ti or 2060 or higher. I'll be pairing the Razer Core X w/RTX 2060 to the Intel Bean Canyon NUC8i7BEH to see how much better Shadow of the Tomb Raider performs.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I got the Gigabyte RTX 2060 6GB OC card, and it's been great. Tried it on all the Batman Arkham games and could do 1080p 60+ fps at the highest settings, even Arkham Knight runs great at 1080p and at the highest settings. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice ran great at 1080p 60+ fps and at the highest settings. I've tried Shadow of the Tomb Raider on this card and that's when I could see the limits of this card with the Eve V . I could only play at the lowest settings and it wasn't without a lot of stuttering. Even though you can play on low settings, with a game that is absolutely beautiful at high detail settings, it's not doing it justice. It should run well if you have a faster CPU like the i7-8559U or faster and a graphics card like a 1070ti or 2060 or higher. I'll be pairing the Razer Core X w/RTX 2060 to the Intel Bean Canyon NUC8i7BEH to see how much better Shadow of the Tomb Raider performs.

That all sounds really good and I am glad you worked something out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria