I have Lumia 920 and thinking of 1520

shykhan16

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
McLaren sounds interesting while google searching although information about it is very little. I hope among many things they make it pentaband like the 1520.3 is so that it can be diverse in the USA and stop this exclusivity nonsense. Now that the rabbit is out of the hat and Amazon is also introducing an android smartphone within a week with a similar feature I hope Samsung doesn't jump the gun ahead of Nokia too. Nokia and Microsoft got to start marketing Windows Phones more and doing everything possible to get windows phone products into everyone hands to try them out by all possible retailers in this country.

Yea and I really feel like the Mclaren is the phone that's going to persuade people to buy WP because of that possible 3D feature

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I have been toying with the idea too.,, but few things I would consider if I want to switch
  • Photography at night & low light - it has to be better than the 920
  • Built quality - an earlier poster echo this. The 920 is so solidly built and I tend to be a bit rough with my phone. I hope the 1520 can stand up to the manhandling. My phone goes naked as well.
  • Endurance - Minimum one full day use. I keep reading how much better the 1520 is, guess I will only know when I put in my SIM card and use it under local conditon (erratic signals, using apps I normally use....)

Christopher Lindsay

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I watched this video to see side by side operations and to tell you the truth sure the 1520 has big screen bigger battery and couple other things but I was expecting a lot more WOW. From the responses to this thread and the video I'm not over the edge to want to purchase the 1520.3 with the $600+ price tag at the present time. Despite a lot of people complaining about the 920 battery life mine been adequate usually a day to day and a half. For mine it seems to make a difference whether I charge with the wall adapter or the wireless charger. The wireless charging seems to be better for my battery and I not sure why it just is. Also, I got screen brightness to 1/3 no auto mode, no background processes, Bluetooth off, WiFi is always on but not set on discovery, location is on so is GPS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35cimaDepFY
600 bones? Are you crazy?!? Just buy a used one on eBay. I got mine for like 300 bucks.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254