I might be repeating an issue that was raised before, but....

Gilad Meiri

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
The photography experience on my new 930 has been underwhelming, mainly because of one major issue:

Whenever I take a photo (full auto) in less than ideal lighting conditions, something weird happens. It snaps the pic just fine, but then, right as it is about to store it in the album, the post processing adds a weird grey-ish tint to the photo, basically covering it in a lair of subtle grain. It sucks the life out of the photo, leaving it somewhat unappealing. I don't know what to do about this. One answer said to buy proshot from the store, but it seems weird to me that I have to purchase another app to get decent low light performance from a pureview, 1/2.5" optically stabilized sensor.

Does anyone know about this issue? Can someone confirm that the right-around-the-corner Denim update will address this problem? I bought this phone because I was sold on its higher-than-average camera, and so far, I'm having a tough time recommending it to anyone.

Thanks

belodion

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
It's faulty, return it under the terms of the warranty....for which you've paid, remember. The camera should be working perfectly well without any need for the Denim update.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintchip