I previewed an upcoming Xbox survival-MMO, and it may actually make me a fan of both genres AND the franchise

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
Am I a Dune fan? No, I've not even finished the first movie. Am I a survival game fan? No, I've only ever really enjoyed Grounded and Minecraft. Am I an MMO fan? I honestly can't think of any MMO I've invested meaningful time in.

And yet... I'm really looking forward to Dune: Awakening. Not sure how that math maths.

NoLifeDGenerate

May 7, 2023
www.mentallyirregular.com
Another miss, as far as I'm concerned. Will there ever be an MMO or GAAS that's really fun for no-lifers like me? I need really fun combat with something to grind, preferably something like Diablo 3's Paragon that let's me get a little OP to help others. There's a reason the only games I've spent over 1000 hours on are EDF and Halo Reach. With Reach, it was mostly about Firefight. Both the EDF series and Reach offered something rare in terms of co-op gameplay. INFINITE AMMO. Why are so many games obsessed with balance and starving you for ammo instead of offering fun? Gears has the same problem now. Gears 3 offered Infinite Ammo, OP bullets, and Insta-gib melee. Then look what the clowns did to Gears 4 and 5. I have zero interest in 6 now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria