I returned my phone for repair

SteveSAPA

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi all I returned my phone for repair as the screen started playing up. For example while messaging if I was to press the letter A, it would think I was pressing a few other letters. I would have to lock the phone then unlock it again then the problem would come back after a few mins. Also when I would tap on an app nothing would happen or it would scroll & go crazy. Anyway, I sent it back to Nokia on Monday & I got an email today (Friday) saying they just received it. Later on today I checked the status online & it said it has been fixed by updating the software. I was already on Cyan so not sure what they updated? Any ideas? As the problem only happens half the time I'm using it I'm guessing they checked it while it was ok & thought they fixed it. I'm going to call them on Monday to see if they can check it again as I don't want to have to return it again. I'm having to use my old iPhone 4s and after using my 1320, I really hate using this thing. It's too small.

Draganta

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
It could be a software thing. Mine rarely does it too when I play music, it doesn't respond to next and previous track buttons in the audiobar at the top. Very annoying and dangerous while driving.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
There are a few options to rule out before you go to the shop.

At first, set your screen sensitivity to normal.
Sec. do you use a screen protector..... Not al of them are good to work with this phone.
Third, if those first option doesn't work, try a reset.
Fours, reset doesn't work work, then do a factoryreset.

Stil no success..... than contact nokia or go to a repair shop.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

SteveSAPA

May 12, 2014
Visit site
There are a few options to rule out before you go to the shop.

At first, set your screen sensitivity to normal.
Sec. do you use a screen protector..... Not al of them are good to work with this phone.
Third, if those first option doesn't work, try a reset.
Fours, reset doesn't work work, then do a factoryreset.

Stil no success..... than contact nokia or go to a repair shop.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

I already did all of that & i dont use a screen protector.
I may have to return it to Nokia directly now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos