Idea: Swappable Tile Layouts

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
You know how everyone is in love with their tile layouts and stuff? What if we had the ability to create separate tile layouts for work, play etc. Holding the home button would bring up a multitasking like pane where we could choose which home we wanted to go to. Or set Cortana to automatically swap screens via locations?

wpgeek820

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Its a good idea but people like me spent a lot of time customizing the current live tile structure. It took me days to properly arrange the tiles until I was completely satisfied with how they look. Imagine creating different layouts for different situation. I certainly don't think I have the patience. I would not even bother about the other layouts; would just stick to the one that looks best.

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
This is a great idea! I could make a work layout that used huge icons for mail and calendar so I could actually see previews of work emails and junk. Then at the end of the day switch back to my little icons so I can see my other apps I use outside of work.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My idea is having the option of two different layouts for two-column and three-column start screens.
I use both, and I like both, but changing it from three to two can potentially be a pain to reorganize.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)