If Mango fails will you keep it or ditch it???

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I just hope AT&T will carry the Nokia phones. It seems like in the past that Nokia has had a rough time getting any traction in the US with a smartphone, but at the same time, AT&T seems to be embracing WP, so.
This almost seems inevitable actually, and quite honestly I personally think its gonna be the carrier that receives the most Nokia devices or the "best" ones anyways. My reasoning is because of the special deal Nokia has with Microsoft, and the fact that Microsoft has the deal with ATT for them to be the "premier" carrier partner.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm happy because my carrier will surely bring out those new Nokia phones. They have lots and lots of Nokias, including the most high end ones like the N8 and that expensive slider one. Also the Optimus seems to be doing alright I had seen like 5 of those since it came out.

SolarPlexus

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, Mango means very little to me. I have spent way too much time waiting for these companies to bake in updates.
I knew about WP's strengths and limitations before I committed to the platform. If Mango ever makes it to my phone great (as long as performance stays the same). Of course I understand full well that it **could** be 2012 before I see Mango on the Arrive.

Rhody#WP

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, Mango means very little to me. I have spent way too much time waiting for these companies to bake in updates.
I knew about WP's strengths and limitations before I committed to the platform. If Mango ever makes it to my phone great (as long as performance stays the same). Of course I understand full well that it **could** be 2012 before I see Mango on the Arrive.

In my experience, Sprint is very good about sending updates along to devices.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
It would be hard for me to ditch WP7.
MS has really impressed me. But I'm not loyal any company, so if Apple or Google releases something that really WOWs me, id switch. But I don't see that happening.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nehalwadehra