1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I purchased this game on the 360 and my Focus, why doesn't the 360 see any of my achievements or my friends on the leader boards.

awarner

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Do your friends have the 360 version as well as the WP7 version as the two are different and so the leader boards will be as well.

Dark Mirage

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Yeah... That was a much touted feature that never happened. Really disappointing. To my knowledge, the only game to have such a communication feature currently is Full House Poker.

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
All WP7 Xbox Live games except for Game Room titles and maybe Full House Poker only have friends Leaderboards instead of global Leaderboards. So you'll only see names on the Leaderboards if your Xbox Live friends also own the WP7 versions of the games. It's a drag and hopefully global Leaderboards get added and become the standard in the future.

As for your Achievements, oddly, with WP7 games you need to load up the Xbox Live Extras app each time you want your Achievements to actually post to your GamerTag and become visible to others. Hoping this changes with Mango since Xbox Live Extras will be integrated into the Games hub itself instead of being a separate program.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. I thought it was , play on the phone, continue on the 360.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

yeah i thought that too ,then It hit me ? i just wasted 10$ on my 360 . i was kinda PISSED!!

wtf happened to the cross platform THEY PROMISSED US???! Like 6 month before wp7 came out they where talking about cross platform gaming . and now 6 month AFTER the release they are still struggling with freaking multiplayer?. Xbox gaming should almost be Priority on this phone considering its ? of the phones selling point.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I was pissed to, because it was the ONLY reason I bough ilomilo on the 360. It's a more polished game on the 360, and the graphics are awesome. But yeah, I wouldn't have bought it, if I knew it wasn't play and pass.
yeah i thought that too ,then It hit me ? i just wasted 10$ on my 360 . i was kinda PISSED!!

wtf happened to the cross platform THEY PROMISSED US???! Like 6 month before wp7 came out they where talking about cross platform gaming . and now 6 month AFTER the release they are still struggling with freaking multiplayer?. Xbox gaming should almost be Priority on this phone considering its ? of the phones selling point.

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Not a feature you should expect from most games, guys. Full House Poker is the only one to support it so far as both versions of the game have to be developed with the feature in mind and it adds extra time and cost to production. I'm sure more titles will support it in the future, though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leliawindler