I'm ticked at Xbox for not releasing a 1 TB bundle that doesn't have Advanced Warfare Painted on it

Christian Matthew

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft - SMH... What is it with you guys.

I will take the Advanced Warfare... fine. I will take your 200 bundle for extra controllers and games... fine. I really want the 1TB Harddrive.... Great!!!

But why did you have to paint the Xbox with that ridiculousness of Advanced WF nonsense. Give me the choice of white and or black and call it a day.

Now I am debating over whether or not I really need that TB...

Silence#WP

Dec 21, 2008
Visit site
Microsoft - SMH... What is it with you guys.

I will take the Advanced Warfare... fine. I will take your 200 bundle for extra controllers and games... fine. I really want the 1TB Harddrive.... Great!!!

But why did you have to paint the Xbox with that ridiculousness of Advanced WF nonsense. Give me the choice of white and or black and call it a day.

Now I am debating over whether or not I really need that TB...

Skip it and just get a regular Xbox One and add an external hard drive. Some reviews surprisingly indicate that an external drive is actual a bit faster. I like the looks of the Advanced WF counsel. I'd be tempted to get it, but I already have an Xbox and I don't even want that game. I agree with you though, it would be nice if they offered the larger drive size in a plain package too. Given the size of games these days it seems that 1TB should almost be the minimum size offered.

Silence#WP

Dec 21, 2008
Visit site
can you put games on an external HD? if so perhaps an external SSd would be faster.

Yes, you can put games on the external HD. The reviews I read indicated that there was little to no benefit to using a SSD. Besides the external drive has be at least a certain size (can't remember the minimum size right now) so going the SSD route was expensive. I'd post a link, but I'm at work and my job blocks any gaming sites so I can't search for the article.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss