in love

trandz

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Traded my one x for a lumia. Wow I am honestly in love with this phone and the smooth and sexy os I can't believe how sick it looks the when the screen is mostly black. Looks like the info is floating there. Amazing

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Traded my one x for a lumia. Wow I am honestly in love with this phone and the smooth and sexy os I can't believe how sick it looks the when the screen is mostly black. Looks like the info is floating there. Amazing

i hope your love for the phone only grows and doesnt diminish like some naysayers on the forums and blogs. I love my L900 even though there are minor flaws. its like that girlfriend you've always wanted. yeah, she has a few flaws and snorts when she laughs, but you know she is the one for you. lol. at least thats how i feel.

chrise2

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
i hope your love for the phone only grows and doesnt diminish like some naysayers on the forums and blogs. I love my L900 even though there are minor flaws. its like that girlfriend you've always wanted. yeah, she has a few flaws and snorts when she laughs, but you know she is the one for you. lol. at least thats how i feel.

You like your girlfriends blue and multi-touch too? I thought I was the only one.

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
BTW, wasn't looking at what phone you previously had, but is the One X even out yet? I don't think it is. Are you a tester or something? Or are you not telling us the truth??? What gives man!?!?! HAHA!

trandz

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I bought it from expansys the quad core unlocked version. It was the best android experience. But really they are all the same to me. Sure the processor sped up the phone. But to say it still didn't crash multiple times a day would be a lie. This phone I have yet to experience a slow down or even a hiccup. Plus the one x battery was complete ****

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I bought it from expansys the quad core unlocked version. It was the best android experience. But really they are all the same to me. Sure the processor sped up the phone. But to say it still didn't crash multiple times a day would be a lie. This phone I have yet to experience a slow down or even a hiccup. Plus the one x battery was complete ****

Thanks for the insight. You echoed much of what I felt about android phones. They are like ferrari's. Under the hood they are a beast. but being pushed too much will have you in the repair shop often if you want a good experience. and the gas mileage sucks. lol. With more cores to work and everything else is souped up, I'm in awe that they haven't even tried to perfect battery life on those things. I think it's a backwards path they are working in. But people will still buy it and they will still complain.

Thats not saying the Lumia or any windows phones don't come with their issues, but for the price I paid (or didn't pay) I'll take a Lumia 900 now. It's really a good experience overall.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)