Instagram client..

manunitedfan5

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I had a Nokia lumia 920 and returned, I love it for the most part, there were couple of (minor) things I didn't like but not being able to use Instagram made my decision easier, ever since returning it (more than a week ago) i have been reading the forums trying to see if something new pops up about Instagram or the things I didn't like and I came across a thread talking about Instagram, and one one forum member (1jaxstate1, thank you very much) suggested an app called metro.am.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/metro-am/fabdc4c5-744d-4645-a345-1d254937e8ea

I don't have a windows phone now I haven't used it, but it suppose to allow you to do everything you do in Instagram but upload pictures (which is not problem for me because I have an iPad and Samsung galaxy s2 and IPhone 5 now)..

I suggest everyone who has an Instagram account to give it a try...

I am looking for a Nokia lumia 920 now on eBay and Craigslist..

manunitedfan5

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I you're right but in my situation I have other alternatives to upload pics to Instagram and I assume many people have tablets, I would love to see Instagram on windows phone but from what I read and understood (could be wrong) it might not come for a while unfortunately...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo