Introduce yourself!

SymphonicPoet

Mar 5, 2022
Visit site
Hello everyone. I've joined up because I'm a Windows Phone addict in need of support in this time of grief. I'm being forced to move to the dreadful droid and I can't seem to find a way around this. I will not discuss how much this pains me, but there you have it. Anyway, I'm hoping I can learn how to make non-Microsoft things suck less.

loopymofo

Apr 6, 2022
Visit site
Hello. I am a windows fan always on the look out for a good windows conversation. My name is Sunny and I hope to help out, and learn a lot from this forum.

kokoloco

Jun 7, 2022
Visit site
Hola all you good people out there. My name is Alex and I'm from Canada.
Looking forward to participate in a gracious give and take with other members.

Stevan aka kich16

Jun 26, 2022
Visit site
Hello everyone. My name is Stevan. I'm a software developer and Windows enthusiast.
I used to have a Nokia Lumia 930 (one of the best phones ever :love: ) but with the collapse of Windows Phone I switched to Android, and for the past year I'm using iPhone :smile:
Looking forward to be part of this forum.

jcdammeyer

Jul 2, 2022
Visit site
Hello from Victoria, BC. Been a windows user from WIN 3.0 and up. Must admit I now also use Linux for CNC and on the RPi and Beaglebone. However main workstation is still a WIN-7 system and running Windows Home Server for backup which does it and WIN-10 laptop.

hamchuck77

Jul 16, 2022
Visit site
Hello. I'm Al and I live in the UAE though I'm American. I have a homebuilt PC, MSI B450 motherboard, 32GB RAM, Ryzen 5 2600, RX 570 graphics card, 500GB NVME SSD +1TB HDD, Windows 10. I built it in 2019 and it runs MSFS pretty well. 20220716_131731.jpg

Kristofer3127

Jan 5, 2023
Visit site
Hello Windows Central. My name is Kristofer, and I am pleased to meet you. I've used Windows Central as a helpful resource for a while, so I thought it was time I joined the forum/community. Sometimes Windows needs some special care to work properly, and this is where you guys come in handy! Keep up the great work! Thanks!

Ben Wilson

Staff member
Nov 6, 2021
Visit site
Hello. I'm Al and I live in the UAE though I'm American. I have a homebuilt PC, MSI B450 motherboard, 32GB RAM, Ryzen 5 2600, RX 570 graphics card, 500GB NVME SSD +1TB HDD, Windows 10. I built it in 2019 and it runs MSFS pretty well. View attachment 143271
We have almost identical hardware besides the GPU, and I built mine at the same time.
Pretty cool. About time we both upgraded though, I reckon.

Reactions: Bla1ze

Sean Endicott

Staff member
Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Hey folks, my name is Sean Endicott. I'm the news writer at Windows Central and I'm so excited that the forums are back! I cover the day-to-day news here alongside our excellent team. If you find anything that you think is worth covering, please reach out! The forums have a long history of helping flag up news stories.

MachinaEx

Aug 21, 2023
Visit site
Hello everybody

I am a new user who has been skulking on this site for some time, and finally decided to register for the forums. I am not very active forum member by nature, both for themes that might interest my I am no stranger to post.

Looking forward for discussion in the near future with fellow forum members!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)