IS Angry Birds coming out Tomorow ?

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I don't get how Microsoft expects to compete with other platforms by not pricing their apps and games competitively.

Angry birds is like $3 on WP7 but it's free on Android. Angry Birds is a fun game and all but I don't know if I would spend $3 on it, at least after enjoying it for free on Android.

android also has ads on the free version... you will pay for the full version on ios and wp7 because it is ad free .... also in wp7 you get acheivments... something most dont care about, but hey it is what it is....

Reactions: CoopII

CoopII

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I am not sure why people are saying less smooth and doesn't run as well as on ios? I have played this game to death on my GF's Iphone and also on her Ipad and to me this game on my LG Optimus 7 runs better and smoother then her Iphone and on par with the Ipad. So I wonder why a few people have said it's not as smooth on WP7. I honestly do not agree with that in what I see.

CoopII

supadryz

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I am not sure why people are saying less smooth and doesn't run as well as on ios? I have played this game to death on my GF's Iphone and also on her Ipad and to me this game on my LG Optimus 7 runs better and smoother then her Iphone and on par with the Ipad. So I wonder why a few people have said it's not as smooth on WP7. I honestly do not agree with that in what I see.

CoopII

Have to agree I have been playing this on my HD7 and it is very smooth indeed, I would say it's much smoother than the ISO model.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site

CoopII

Well I'm playing on my Optimus 7 and it does run really smooth and the resolution is good, doesn't seem extreched or anything.

Anyway I caved in and bough the game :p.

condemned

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
My observations:

I just installed and played anrgy birds on both my HD7 and Sensation.

Right off the bat I noticed that the Sensation played the game a lot smoother. The HD7 played the game pretty smooth but next to the Sensation, you definitely notice how much smoother it played it.

Dark Mirage

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Keep in mind that the Sensation has more ram and processing power than an HD7. So it had better play it smoother! :p

I'm playing it on the Focus though and I have zero complaints. It plays just as smoothly as the iPhone version.

Glad to have something that'll keep me busy for a while now. My phone was collecting dust on the games end of things. Hopefully next weeks release is equally entertaining.

Ivan006

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I got the trial version and I don't see the big difference between my brother-in-law's iPhone version and WP7. The only difference I can see right now is that I can get achievements, and he can't. :p

I can't see the price going down (3.49 CDN), so I'll wait to see what's next in the line-up of games and decide later. You all make very good points though, which makes me want to buy the game sooner just to play the other levels. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria