Is anyone else as excited as I am?!

DeathByPlant

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Who else is as excited as me?! I have been waiting for this phone back when it was rumoured to be released in November. Currently I have a Iphone4s, I have had this phone for almost 3 years. I have an outdated phone and I am extremely excited to switch to a windows phone for the first time:)

BTW does anyone know if the ICON will be compatible with a stylus?

Last edited:

TechyMexican

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
of course :D reviews have actually been pretty good. I'm sure Glance support will be added soon, but I can live with it I will definitely be going to the Microsoft Store on Thursday morning

JBConforti

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
I'm pretty excited. Keeping an eye on MWC to see if android has any surprises but besides Sony and Samsung I don't think much is gonna come out.

pci2k

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm very excited myself. I have a Lumia 822 with a bad SD card and bad micro USB charging port. Held out just for the Icon because the 928 was too similar in spec to the 822 for my liking, and I knew the Icon would be out eventually!

Sharpienero

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm not all that excited - since I will be sticking with my L928 for another year and a half.. Otherwise I would be totally excited for the Icon.

fonefan

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I am extremely excited! Counting down the days now!

The Icon is compatible with a stylus. If it's set to high touch sensitivity, you can basically use anything.

Posted via the WPC App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99