Is it worth buying surface pro or we should wait for Eve V 2-in-1 Laptop?

ians18

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I would personally go with the Surface Pro because I love the design and I can guarantee Microsoft will in one way or another be around for the coming years. Eve, since it's a crowd funded startup, I obviously have less faith in that

Kot Prada

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
I'm always on side of stock devices. Especially when we are talking about Microsoft. Somehow I have a feeling, than stock devices are more stable a have better support. You will definitely have no problem with drivers for camera or other parts in future (like I usually had earlier on other devices, when HP decided simply to not make drivers further for my device).

Therefore, I would definitely go for Surface.

Rainar Angelo

May 13, 2017
Visit site
As of now it looks to be a stunning piece of machinery. It has addressed the concerns of the consumers in every aspect. I haven't got my hands on one and Don't think I will either because they aren't in India! Looks fabulous though and damn, the site! That designer deserves a special mention, but yeah! Great job! Lets just hope its a long run gadget!

froi francisco

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
any news about Eve V 2-in-1 Laptop? i ready about it before. the chuwi indigogo campaign reaches its target. is Eve V 2-in-1 Laptop also part of indigogo?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo