Is the Lumia 950 worth getting at less than $200

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

This is definitely a personal question, so I'm looking for some different responses to help me make an informed decision. I currently use a Lumia 640 running Windows 10 Mobile, and, despite a few performance issues here and there, it works quite nicely. I don't like the bad camera (especially the front-facing camera), but other than that, I have everything I need. I found the Lumia 950 on eBay for $190 refurbished, which I think is an excellent price for a 20MP camera, 5MP front-facing camera, AMOLED screen, and three times the RAM that I currently have.

On the other hand, Amazon has a nice deal on the Moto G Plus (5th gen) for $240 (though it does come with ads, which, with a savings of $50, is definitely worth it to me).

As you can see, the Windows app ecosystem is irrelevant to me. Though, I suppose, I could be persuaded one way or another.

Anyway, thanks for your time and thoughts. They each will help me make a wise decision. Hopefully :p
Joe

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Welcome aboard to Windows Central Joe! Please feel free to sign up and join the community to respond to any post here! :)

I personally would choose the 950, even though I'm not too familiar with refurbished devices. I usually would choose New over Used as you know what your getting if it's new.

Don't get me wrong, the Moto G Plus looks great for what, $190 with savings? It looks great comparing side by side with a 950 but I still choose the 950 as a personal choice as I wanted to try a 950 or 950XL out.

Hopefully some more members come around and get to you! I would want you to have many different answers to go through and help you out with your decision!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb