Is the Nokia Lumia 928 a good buy?

muneshyne21

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
BigCTM,
You will get so spoiled by that xenon flash...you have no idea yet. Its a brighter flashlight than an LED and (at close range) takes much sharper night pictures of people and moving objects.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
The only major negative to the phone is the quality control. If you get a good one awesome. You may return several of them before you get a good one.
I guess I was the lucky one then. Bought mine before it hit Verizon stores (from MS) I did have little freezing at the beginning (everyone had) but I never had any serious problems with it.
Running DP with latest update

shockjay

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Initially, the phone was an excellent buy. I am a big fan of the live tiles and the customization of the start screen. It was my hope that Microsoft's purchase of Lumia would lead to a new line of phones. However, this has yet to come to fruition and it increased my ire along with the lack of apps. I have also had issues with my e-mail not syncing in a timely fashion. Sometimes they don't update until I get home to a WiFi signal. As a result, I have had to resort to checking it on my laptop.

Since the update to Windows 8.1 in late December, I have noticed a considerable drain on my battery. My phone must sense that I will be trading in my phone this Saturday as I had it fully charged at 1:46 P.M. and it was close to 55% after only three hours without using any apps. Thanks to my immersion into the Apple ecosystem with a MacBook Pro w/Retina display and PowerBeats2 Wireless headphones, I will be switching to an iPhone 6 so that my ecosystem is fluid. However, I will keep my eye out on future Windows phones. I wish Microsoft the best!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos