is the tango update officially out for Titan?

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I am unlocked and unbranded Titan which i got sim free in the UK and I still don't have it.

I don't know if I will receive it direct from MSFT or HTC or via mobile network - I am currently using a 3 simcard and I asked their support who said they have no information on the Tango update coming to Titan :mad:

Narr

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
It would need HTC to test and then release the fix, it looks as though this will change for WP8, and I can't see anywhere that they've done this.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
i asked HTC directly for the status of ATT Titan's, as in, is it tested and approved waiting release, testing, etc. Haven't heard back yet. I'm guessing they have done all their work and have released it to ATT who is just sitting on it, because ATT sucks.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Hey Gang.

My Wife has the Titan, so I sent an email about the update to AT&T. And they sure did respond. First off: Please remember we all are one big happy family at WP Central, so please do NOT shot the friendly, smiling, happy-go-lucky messenger.....

The response was lengthy, as the Flash and the "S" are both scheduled to start getting it the 27th of July.

But here is the response from them about the Titan, word for depressing word....

"We currently do not have any information regarding when a software
update for the HTC Titan will be released."

Sorry.

boss.king

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I got the update now. Just sharing. Anyone else get it today?

Ok, 2 down, it's installing a 3rd now... not really sure how many to expect.

Last edited:

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Bollocks!

I just wish I knew why it takes so much longer for AT&T to release an update that international owners already have for what is essentially the same phone?!?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb