Is there a Microsoft Store in Singapore?

uzeroni

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I was told that Singapore was a supported Surface country by a Microsoft rep, and that I should go there for service.
Question is, where exactly is it? On their support website, only this address, showing.
Microsoft Singapore Pte. Ltd.
1 Marina Boulevard
#22-01 One Marina Boulevard
Singapore 018989

Has anyone actually been to an actual Microsoft Store in Singapore?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I was told that Singapore was a supported Surface country by a Microsoft rep, and that I should go there for service.
Question is, where exactly is it? On their support website, only this address, showing.
Microsoft Singapore Pte. Ltd.
1 Marina Boulevard
#22-01 One Marina Boulevard
Singapore 018989

Has anyone actually been to an actual Microsoft Store in Singapore?

Did you ask Microsoft more details about the location when you called or emailed?

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
The address mentioned by you is the actual microsoft store in singapore. Do a search on Bing or Google. You can see the map and the photos of the store.

uzeroni

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Phew, thanks! I was scared thinking I'd walk into the headquarters of Microsoft Singapore and asking the front desk to replace my Surface xD

uzeroni

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
The address mentioned by you is the actual microsoft store in singapore. Do a search on Bing or Google. You can see the map and the photos of the store.
Hi, sorry to bump the thread but I went to this address and I was told it was an office only. Is it really this?

Bora777

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
There is no Microsoft Store in Singapore, at least not in the style of the ones in the US. The Surface is sold by authorised retailers, though I'm not sure who handles the after-sales service.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

No, there is no physical store. You can go to Harvey Norman or Challenger if you want to see the products.

As for support, yes they do. My Surface purchased in Australia was replaced in Singapore. They did a terrific job to accommodate the time I am in in the city.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi, sorry to bump the thread but I went to this address and I was told it was an office only. Is it really this?

Yes, it is an office just like the one in the Technopark.

If you want to have a product replaced in Singapore, you must have a Singapore address because they only do pick up. My Surface was picked up at Microsoft when I was there.

Depending on your arrangement with support (third party) the fastest turn-around time is one day (ideal conditions) if the submission of RMA and confirmation was done in time. If not, expect 2-3 days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spunkydj