Is there a stable build I can return to, stay there, is it possible and how?

lefigo

Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
You know Matt, you can't say he is wrong because he tried all the builds like I did. Perhaps the prtoblem is worse with the Idol 4s. It seems that phone dropped 50% overnight once Creator's build came out. But I know mybphone was flawless befor that. Anyway, my Galaxy s8 is amazing.

mattiasnyc

Nov 20, 2016
Visit site
You know Matt, you can't say he is wrong because he tried all the builds like I did.

I can say whatever I want. When people make statements that are as absolute as his I can absolutely do exactly the same thing.

If you want an evenhanded conversation then if you want to be logical and "fair" about it you'll have to discount his statements as well, as they are as incompatible with mine as mine are with his. In other words; if I can't say that he's wrong because something works then he can't say something doesn't work because I say it does. You can't have your cake and eat it too. It's a matter of what standard of discourse you want.

Anthony McIntosh

Jun 1, 2016
Visit site
Hey everyone, is build 15xx.2 earlier or later than build 15xx.138. I just put 1520 on the creators update and ended up with the former, but build 15xx.138 is showing up for download. Should I install it? I'm a little confused. I didn't switch rings prior to seeing this update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon