Is there a way to organize PDF files on WP8?

Justwaiting87

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
Brand new to WP8! Just bought a Nokia Lumia 810 w/ WP8 and so far I'm loving it. However I keep many PDF files on my device such as recipes and knitting/crochet patterns. I have the PDF view app installed which serves it purpose, but is there a way to create folders to store pdfs rather than scrolling through an unaphabetized list? Or is there maybe a better way I should be doing this rather than pdfs?

On my old Android I would literally just take pictures of patterns or receipes and view them as photos since it was easier than searching through the list of downloads.

I am hoping that someone is going to give me another reason to love this phone more than my old EVO. Ready, set, GO!

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Brand new to WP8! Just bought a Nokia Lumia 810 w/ WP8 and so far I'm loving it. However I keep many PDF files on my device such as recipes and knitting/crochet patterns. I have the PDF view app installed which serves it purpose, but is there a way to create folders to store pdfs rather than scrolling through an unaphabetized list? Or is there maybe a better way I should be doing this rather than pdfs?

On my old Android I would literally just take pictures of patterns or receipes and view them as photos since it was easier than searching through the list of downloads.

I am hoping that someone is going to give me another reason to love this phone more than my old EVO. Ready, set, GO!

First order of business is to get PDF Reader from PompolutZ. Its free and its what the doctor ordered. It will utilize the SkyDrive and they do seem to show up alphabetized.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos