Is there a way to unlock a SAMSUNG ATIV SE running WIndows 10 mobile 10.0.10563.297

Matthew Carr

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
The reason I am asking is I am trying to get the SAMSUNG ATIV SE to the current version that I am running on my ICON 10.0.15254.527. I am trying to see if staying with the ICON is the way to go. I am running into the error 0x80070273 when trying to update to the next version of windows 10 mobile. I saw where the apparent problem is with the OEMInput.xml file and saw on another thread that replacing it with the supplied code in that thread should get you past the update error. I have installed Interop tool app version: 2.0.79.0 on the SAMSUNG and have turned on the Restore NDTKSvc to access the files through my USB on my desktop. I can see the file on my phone thought windows explorer on my desktop but I can't remove or replace the file. Any help or guidance would be appreciated. I am guessing that what I am trying just won't work, but I thought I would ask some people that are smarter than me. Again thanks for the help in advance...

Matthew Carr

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Ok, got everything updated and past the error. Had to reset and go back to 8.1 twice. Finally got Interop Tools installed with full access and updated the XML file and am now running 10.0.15254.530 and have Hey Cortana working. So pretty much all is good for now, I will see how this works on the ATIV SE...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05