Is this the time to buy Lumia 925 ?

Stephen Vogel

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I bought mine about 2 months ago at just under half the price it was when first released and i love it. Running 8.1 with Cyan and its very smooth. You need to consider the 16gb storage though, I have the 32gb Vodafone version.

Rick_Air

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Had mine over a year, which is a first for me and also there's nothing new that I consider a big enough improvement to upgrade to.
If it's a good price go for it! I also bought a charging shell for mine, haven't used it for charging just found it protects the camera when you lay it down and looks good.

musikHersteller

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I like mine. Good quality device and my daily driver for Windows Phone. Price is important, especially if you plan to maybe get a new phone soon too. I'd hate to spend a ton on a 1 year+ old phone to see a better one released a few months later for the same amount.

DamjanPetkovic

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
To me, Nokia Lumia is one of the best phones I ever owned and ever used.

Amoled HD display is just stunning , it is love at first site.
Dual core processor and 1 gb of Ram with Windows 8.1 is more than enough.
Camera on this phone is really one of the finest out there, beats every 2013 Android phone.
Battery last for 24h (With my usage)
Memory can be a problem, but if u have unlimited or at least 1gb of mobile data,
you can use some of cloud services (free7gb of SkyDrive)
Loudspeaker produce loud and quality sound.

If you buying used phone, meet the seller in person and test the device, pay attention for heating and check battery data.Some Lumia devices suffer from heating and battery drain problem.

For a fair price you got a great device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel