Is win10 for phones really a savior

ahmad karaki

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
Till now we didn't see the real thing that this new version will offer I can say this could be called wp8.2 not more but I will wait for the development SDK to see if developers would be interested

ahmad karaki

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
They are adding features other OS's already have it nothing new or additional to make attractive that's disappointed 😞 and the idea of having the same OS on all the devices is more about what you will get on the PC not the phone as the features are shown

AkArora

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Doesnt seem like it, by a margin too far. Microsoft has to understand to give users choices, for instance opening a web link from any app in a browser other than IE. Small things are to be looked into before taking huge leaps, which they ignore.

ReconVirus

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I see it more as a window phone 8.2, in my eyes Microsoft is still playing catch up and are barely adding features that other phones been having. Although I do give them props for Cortana <3.

Jakoh

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
So what is it missing that other Mobile OSs have?
Please dont tell me notification on your home screen. Thats totally lame.

ahmad karaki

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
So what is it missing that other Mobile OSs have?
Please dont tell me notification on your home screen. Thats totally lame.

We're not talking about such stuff im talking basically about limitations in the os that are keeping dev away and keeping user complaining about what's available like sending mp3 with WhatsApp

Toni76

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft to Add Iris Scanner and Dock to Lumia 940 - Report,
info form yesterday that I don't know why WC hasn't reported on yet. Can't add links yet, bing it!

Joshwin

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
I don't think windows 10 would be a savior but a stunning flagship phone with HIGHEST specs possible in the smartphone history would.if MS brings a flagship phone that kills all the flagship on the market right now sure that will intrigue most of the non WP users and will tempt them to try WPs.I believe MS would bring a true flagship possibly named "Surface phones"to match the premium quality of surface lines.See here for specs and concept pics:http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-concepts-dream-devices/345796-surface-phone-windows-10-true-flagship.html#post3023829

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft to Add Iris Scanner and Dock to Lumia 940 - Report,
info form yesterday that I don't know why WC hasn't reported on yet. Can't add links yet, bing it!

I'd like the new Qualcomm fingerprint scanner. Not an Iris scanner. That rumor has to be junk as people look lame doing that in a store!

A dock, well maybe. But given that a USB-C port can do everything, perhaps one of those.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
The cross-platform coding that W10 brings with it MIGHT be the savior for WP.. One platform increases the numbers of windows users and if you create an app for PC, it isn't difficult to do a bit more and create the same app for xbox or phones. It's more about taking away the argument that we have a small amount of users... If it doesn't work after W10, it might never work at all... :/

ahmad karaki

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
The cross-platform coding that W10 brings with it MIGHT be the savior for WP.. One platform increases the numbers of windows users and if you create an app for PC, it isn't difficult to do a bit more and create the same app for xbox or phones. It's more about taking away the argument that we have a small amount of users... If it doesn't work after W10, it might never work at all... :/

I think the problem is in the development kit Microsoft provides it seems unsatisfie to the developers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077