Issues with my Lumia 920

Jeroenvk94

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,

My Lumia 920 gets more and more issues everyday.
It started 3 weeks ago with a random reboot. But it gets worse everyday. Yesterday I've had 10 random reboots. Even after returning it to WP8 with an old back-up the problems continued.

I also have to charge it 3 times a day...

I've ordered an iPhone 4 but my Lumia is not yet one year old so I'd like to repair it to keep it as a back-up phone and camera.
Please help me!

anon(8098745)

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

It started 3 weeks ago with a random reboot. But it gets worse everyday. Yesterday I've had 10 random reboots. Even after returning it to WP8 with an old back-up the problems continued.

I've ordered an iPhone 4 but my Lumia is not yet one year old so I'd like to repair it to keep it as a back-up phone and camera.
Please help me!
Update to latest firmware.
If that does not help then try hard reset. Back up your stuff before reset.

decaf19

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Please help me!

Use Nokia software recovery tool and don't install any backups start fresh with cyan. As for the battery it depends o. Your usage and what you have enabled. Turn off unnecessary email sync, services like wifi and location, use battery saver.

charge the phone fully overnight use it the next day til it dies and shuts off then fully charge it over night again that helps boost my battery with cyan on my 920 from 6 hours to 10 with the same usage.

Jeroenvk94

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Use Nokia software recovery tool and don't install any backups start fresh with cyan. As for the battery it depends o. Your usage and what you have enabled. Turn off unnecessary email sync, services like wifi and location, use battery saver.

charge the phone fully overnight use it the next day til it dies and shuts off then fully charge it over night again that helps boost my battery with cyan on my 920 from 6 hours to 10 with the same usage.

Even with battery saver on and the screen locked it drains in 3 hours...

Dusan Randj

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm on DP, so I have latest firmware. After the downgrade didn't solve the problem I upgraded again.

Don't necessary means that you have latest firware. DP is for software not foe firmware. Use nokia tool to flash cyan, after install do hard reset, start over - do not use old backup. Don't install DP updates, and let batery stabilise for few days. If reboots and battery drain continue, you have hardware problem. Maybe battery just reaches it end of life or there is other problem, but do above first.

Jeroenvk94

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Don't necessary means that you have latest firware. DP is for software not foe firmware. Use nokia tool to flash cyan, after install do hard reset, start over - do not use old backup. Don't install DP updates, and let batery stabilise for few days. If reboots and battery drain continue, you have hardware problem. Maybe battery just reaches it end of life or there is other problem, but do above first.

The battery draining decreased. But the reboots are still there. My new phone ( iPhone 4 ) arrives tomorrow, cuz I bought a new one. But I need to at least survive today...

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
2 years old Lumia 920 has a great stand-by (idle) with the latest DP 8.1 update 1 (just minor use during that time, but battery usage 1 % / hour) - with wi-fi and location on ...

wp_ss_20141029_0002.jpgwp_ss_20141030_0001.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)