It is still being possible to repair a Lumia 930 with B2X Support?

DavidBS1989

Mar 21, 2018
Visit site
Hi community. I have a Nokia Lumia 930 and I need to know if B2X is currently doing repairments for this device.

The reason of my doubt is that I enter in support.b2x.com following the steps to send the device, the only option that appear in the "Service selection" is "Repair Display", and actually is not my current problem; my device issues are that the voice notes microphone is not working and the charging port is a little "soft". But I don't see how to select another problem, just the display one, which has a prize of 189,99€ as it say.

The device is out of warranty, so I can't not even to get chat or call support if I don't pay 10€ just for talk (and not even in spanish, my language).

Does anyone knows if there is some possibility to get that two things officially repaired?

Thank you.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
At this point, buying a gently used 930 might end up being cheaper but I don't have an answer unfortunately.

DavidBS1989

Mar 21, 2018
Visit site
At this point, buying a gently used 930 might end up being cheaper but I don't have an answer unfortunately.

Hello and thanks for your answer. The cheaper option I think is buying the components that are failing and replace them myself. But I prefere to use the oficial technical support if I can, whatever the prize is. The problem is that currently I can't know if it's possible or not. I think I will end repairing the device myself xD.

Lee Power

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I recycled a L930 about a month ago, there worth £21 in the UK in working condition. A faulty L930 just isn't worth repairing any more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christinaenth