Moving Windows 11 files is about to get easier

stinkie

Jun 19, 2024
Visit site
I don't know why this is being praised as a new feature 🤔 it's actually a returning feature. Microsoft removed it from Windows 11, and people complained big time. This is just them giving us back what they took away.
I think Windows Central is some kind of MS propaganda mouthpiece. Hyping up stuff that people don't want, talking about "new" things that have been standardized 20 years ago, reintroducing old stuff as new- this sounds just like the crap on the Apple sycophant sites.

The Werewolf

May 4, 2014
Visit site
I don't know why this is being praised as a new feature 🤔 it's actually a returning feature. Microsoft removed it from Windows 11, and people complained big time. This is just them giving us back what they took away.
I was just going post exactly this.

It's like "Has anyone here actually used a pre-Win 11 computer???"

Call me when Microsoft announces the innovative and new feature of pinning the task bar to the sides... /s

Reactions: Arun Topez

ArakiSatoshi

Jun 21, 2024
Visit site
Are they for freaking real? This feature got blatantly removed some time ago, ruining my organic workflow and muscle memory of file operations I developed sinceWindows 7. And now it comes back like some shiny new feature in the Insider builds.

Keep losing, Microsoft, you deserve it.

Reactions: Arun Topez

Arun Topez

Aug 19, 2023
Visit site
The fact they need Insiders to tell them not to remove basic functionality is just pathetic. Another reason why I've lost trust in Microsoft for software and as a company in general.

They make stunning hardware, but their decisions with Windows are a joke now. When will they realize that if they want their Surface hardware to sell better, the software also needs to be near perfect. Not basic features randomly getting removed for no reason.

Reactions: ArakiSatoshi

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlizaForbes