Jailbreak Lumia 800?

MAERSK

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
Sorry as of yet no. You can however if only interested in changing tile color register with Microsoft for $8.xx USD a month as a developer which will grant you developer unlock access. Hopefully we'll see something soon tho. The guys over at XDA have stumbled on something recently.

xodeus

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm watching the thread at xda and can say that they are very close to an interop. They have to handle something about signatures, but they can execute another bootloader and just need a way to start the screen driver etc. I hope that in an other week we will get an interop.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

MAERSK

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm watching the thread at xda and can say that they are very close to an interop. They have to handle something about signatures, but they can execute another bootloader and just need a way to start the screen driver etc. I hope that in an other week we will get an interop.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Yeah the thread was very exciting. When I mentioned soon I didn't mean this soon lol. Seems the first hurdle has been jumped. This weekend is going to be very interesting:

Full NAND & bootloader access - Interop Unlock too! - xda-developers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos