Just recieved 11/07 cyan preorder with charging plate!

jbwpcentral

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Preordered at 3:48am eastern. Did not add wireless charging plate to my order as there was no option or did it even show up in the accessories section. My online order made no mention of it ether. Just the phone and sim card. Received two separate packages. Both orders in the boxes indicated 11/07 order dates and 11/08 pick dates.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=48C82308E081685!226
do you know if your tracking number showed one package or two?

Gladstoner

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
do you know if your tracking number showed one package or two?

USPS tracking numbers don't give you much info so it did not say. The tracking numbers on the labels from the boxes are different. Att only gave me the tracking number for the phone not the wireless charger.

Gladstoner

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
i hope i get one too!
When did yours ship out?

Thursday the 8th. Also I never once talked to any sales rep about plate. online chat, over the phone, or the store. They just automatically must have made a separate order for it and shipped it out without giving my any info.

jbwpcentral

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Thursday the 8th. Also I never once talked to any sales rep about plate. online chat, over the phone, or the store. They just automatically must have made a separate order for it and shipped it out without giving my any info.
Thats awesome!
Mine shipped yesterday, i payed for one day shipping and it's coming monday for some reason. :dry:

BotanicalStig

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Grats, have fun with it. I'm loving mine. I took some pictures outside last night in complete darkness. Creeped me out to see trees, a hammock, and a shed in the pictures. I promise you they weren't really there. Crazy sh*t :lol:

My free wireless charger is on its way. I bought off contract in a store. So I had to call CS to have one sent, free of charge :)

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
My free wireless charger is on its way. I bought off contract in a store. So I had to call CS to have one sent, free of charge :)

Must be nice. ;)

They refused to send me one for my online off-contract order, even after talking to two agents, referring me to the fine print on the site which said it was only new 2 year contracts that get the plate, even though that text wasn't there when I placed the order.

BotanicalStig

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Once I called att CS, the lady said "I'll order one for you and override the charges". Quick and painless. I tried the online chat a few times and they kept telling me to ask the store or "it was only while supplies last".

Odog4ever

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Was refreshing the USPS tracker all day yesterday and it was blank. Woke up this morning and it actually had updated information, saying it was out for delivery. A few agonizing hours later I finally have my blue baby! (Cyan 920) Free charger wasn't an option for me but I was leaning toward the stand-up cyan version anyway. OK now time to go play with my phone...

FYI Mine was an 11/7 AT&T pre-order @ approx. 7am cst.

chaosavatar123

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I feel happy for the people who got theirs, but I am disgruntled. I thought for sure my pre-order for the cyan would arrive in store friday because I pre-ordered in store a little before 6 pm EST tuesday. I finally got a tracking number this morning and it says to expect it to arrive tuesday, not the worst but I would expect for a pre-order to be shipped launch day. I have already waited a long while, so what's a few days I guess :/

Loiselle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
That's awesome man!

They didn't have a single one at my local AT&T store, but they did take down my Name and address and said they were ordering them and having them shipped directly to wherever the customer needed it to go. So, should be sometime next week I get mine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeroyNoodle