Kauna. Music visualizer

Rolando Ortiz1

Feb 20, 2018
Visit site
The app uses WASAPI to get sound. It could be problem with some sound cards if your media player uses directsound or asio for example. You can try to change player output to WASAPI Shared. Or you can enable 'stereo mix' in the system and use microphone as source in the app. Unfortunately I failed to fix this problem programmatically.

I Unfortunately cant get the app to recognize my Stereo Mix, which is frustrating because I had it working in my live stream a while ago. has there been any fix to System audio yet? any tips? I'd Humbly appreciate it.

x-2

May 3, 2016
Visit site
I Unfortunately cant get the app to recognize my Stereo Mix, which is frustrating because I had it working in my live stream a while ago. has there been any fix to System audio yet? any tips? I'd Humbly appreciate it.

Some things to check:
  • The app should have permission to use microphone. It won't work properly without it.
  • If sound is not loud enough and app reacts very slightly you can increase signal multipliers on Settings page.
  • You can try to reinstall the app. It could help in some cases.

x-2

May 3, 2016
Visit site
v1.31 update.
'Layers' visualization.

layers.jpg

FreakinScreamer

Mar 1, 2022
Visit site
Hey, I'm just saying if you can find a way to get more devices to run Kauna that would be amazing

It's the brilliant design of the "Panel" to me!!! I just simply adore it!!!! So does everyone I show it to!

Put it on Mac, and on Apple TV!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett