Lack of Baseball games.

Adretheon

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
While trying to fix my full baseball game I decided to go ahead and strip my game down, and throw together a Home Run Derby game.

It's a pretty basic game. You get ten outs to hit as many home runs as you can. The controls are like Angry Birds(pull back and let go). There's a leader board too so that you can compete for the top spot. Also, there's no sound as of yet, but if the demand is there I'll add it. I just submitted it on Monday, so if all goes well it'll be out by the end of the week. Here's some SS(Yea I'm no artists, meh.)

http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=c5199df3-ab93-4fcb-9883-58672311d18c

I just realized that the top picture is from before I added the leader boards, w/e it's the same thing cept it says leader boards at the bottom left

SS1.pngSS2.pngSS3.png

Last edited:

Adretheon

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I'll post it up when it passes certification. Unless they give me a temp link. Idk how that all works, I had a hard enough time doing just this little game haha.

Adretheon

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Ok so MS is taking six years just to update my app's description and screenshots(which I should be able to do without going through the whole submission process). I just wanted to let everyone know that the leaderboards are working. The description is wrong on the game cause I originally thought the game was having issues with passing Cert cause of the leaderboards, but it wasn't and I never changed the description back.

Adretheon

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Damn, it's about time. Game has been updated, I added Russia(apparently I never had it ticked) to the list of regions it's available for. If anyone else is having issues with your region(and it's not a pain in the *** to set it up) let me know.

If anyone has a 7.5 device, can you tell me if it's working? I don't have one, but it should work for 7.5 devices.

Also, and idk if any of you are playing(or care) but if you'd like me to add sound let me know. If enough people want it I'll throw it in there. I didn't bother with it considering that this game doesn't have much to it, but I it's really all about what the people want. The full Baseball game(Super Sluggers) will have sound when it comes out. Which hopefully will be in about a week or a week and a half...I hope.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Epoch4