Leaving Windows Phone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surmisation

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Absolutely, I would just carry a tablet to make up for loss of game apps. If I could share attachments, Bing News articles and Twitter links from within those respective apps all in a 720p screen, WP would be my OS of choice!

All those things can be done with the Moto G. This phone is widely viewed as best in class for mid-range devices.

• There is some screen glare with this device though. The nits (luminance) measurement is actually a bit lower than the NL 635. (440 vs 429)
  • Then there is the lack of LTE on the standard Moto G. There is a Moto G with LTE, but it comes at a premium.
  • There's also the issue of Android being a "spyware" haven due to it's "openness". It's a personal concern to me and the one reason why I would never switch to Android.

But to each their own. I have a Lumia Icon and the SW gripes for me are supplemented by both the quality and design of the Icon.

I understand your gripes and quite frankly, they are of sound logic.
Sorry to see you go... I hope your next phone works better for you...

There's a new Moto G set to be announced in September so I would hold off on buying a new phone before then. The old stock will discounted and the newer models will get bumped in specs and design. Alternatively, who knows, you might get lucky and win a free phone during the interim?

Good luck

eortizr

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Stop it guys, we all know wp is bad so don't try to argue, they just need effort and I'm supporting them, but they are bad ! It's not because its a low end device or some other things, wp are just not as good as more developed brand phone ! Stupid fan boys

​Well said.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Sad to see another unhappy WP user.

WPC sees time and time again users leaving the platform for other shores.
There is certainly no need for apologies or drawn out explanations.

Threads like these will often times attract less than helpful commenting.
I'm closing this before things get out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wizzard