Lenovo Lynx K3011 Recovery Media

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have a huge favor to ask the WC community. Is there anyone out there who would share with me the recovery media for the Lenovo Lynx K3011 tablet??? Thank you. :)
Or, am I the only one who bought this thing? Ha ha

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'd love to help but you'd have to wait about a month before I have access to my father's Lynx.

Hopefully someone else will come along.

You did try the support site right? you may be able to get away with just installing windows (with a keyboard and mouse attached) and installing the necessary bits by themselves.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I'd love to help but you'd have to wait about a month before I have access to my father's Lynx.

Hopefully someone else will come along.

You did try the support site right? you may be able to get away with just installing windows (with a keyboard and mouse attached) and installing the necessary bits by themselves.

Thanks for replying.
Yep, I've tried the support sites, but had absolutely no luck with them. It's a forgotten tablet. ha ha

I installed Windows 8 on it using the download process on the Microsoft website, but it didn't jive with my Lynx. WiFi completely stopped working. I've tried installing, deleting, and updating drivers, but nothing gets it back to normal working order. It's just a piece of glass now. I'm hoping someone comes along and can help.

Thanks, again, for responding.

Raymond Harig

Nov 13, 2018
Visit site
firstly, i'd like to thank xandros9 for the recovery upload, however, i'm a bit of a dummy, and i'm having a bit of trouble figuring out how to get the image working. any help would be greatly appreciated. i have tried many different methods for transferring the image files to a flash drive, ntfs/fat32, i have tried different efi files, i'm just not smart enough to figure this out on my own. I've used nlite to create an iso using the image files, then rufus to create a flash drive using the nlite iso. no luck. i've created a winpe drive with imagex and the swm files, formatted the drive, ran imagex and no luck. i'm not like a complete id10t, but i do know that i'm a bit out of my element here so.. i'm pretty good at fallowing directions, but there where no directions given. a point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

the problem is not booting from a usb, i can get to the bios and change boot order just fine, the problem is making the files provided by xandros9 bootable.

Last edited:

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
firstly, i'd like to thank xandros9 for the recovery upload, however, i'm a bit of a dummy, and i'm having a bit of trouble figuring out how to get the image working. any help would be greatly appreciated. i have tried many different methods for transferring the image files to a flash drive, ntfs/fat32, i have tried different efi files, i'm just not smart enough to figure this out on my own. I've used nlite to create an iso using the image files, then rufus to create a flash drive using the nlite iso. no luck. i've created a winpe drive with imagex and the swm files, formatted the drive, ran imagex and no luck. i'm not like a complete id10t, but i do know that i'm a bit out of my element here so.. i'm pretty good at fallowing directions, but there where no directions given. a point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Does this help you?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Window...8-OS-CD-Media-Lenovo-Lynx-K-3011/td-p/1237467

Raymond Harig

Nov 13, 2018
Visit site
I ended up just creating an 8.1 usb with the windows usb creator tool, and installed the drivers after installing windows. i still have the recovery files sitting on my desktop waiting for me to figure out how to get them working. lenovo still offers the drivers on their website, and since i have the keyboard dock, installation was a breeze. I was hoping to restore the device to its factory state using these recovery files, since windows 10 no longer supports the cpu, hence the downgrade.

LadinoIT

Oct 27, 2022
Visit site
I have a huge favor to ask the WC community. Is there anyone out there who would share with me the recovery media for the Lenovo Lynx K3011 tablet??? Thank you. :)
Or, am I the only one who bought this thing? Ha ha

Hello, somebody can help me sending me the original recovery media for the Lenovo Lynx K3011 tablet??

LadinoIT

Oct 27, 2022
Visit site
Anyone have the original recovery media for the Lynx K3011w?
I need install the W8 because now the buttons of tab don't works

Can help me?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)