LG G Flex Less than 24 hours and returned

ExBB

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
So, I admit it, I am a Tech Addict. I have tried to like Android and Blackberry.

The Z30 is a nice phone, but after updating my 920 to a 1020 and installing WP 8.1 there was no question the Blackberry was doomed.

But today I picked up a LG G Flex. I tried the Samsung Mega before and hated it. Silly Me. Android still lacks any attraction for Me whatsoever.

After less than a day of use the LG Flex G sits in its original packaging ready to be returned as I type tho on my Nokia.

Windows Phone just works for Me.

Now, if Rogers won't play nice and bring in the 1520...well then, I will just be happy rockin' my 1020.

Goodbye again Android. This was an easy decision.

ExBB

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
The Mega was my first Android experience. I thought the G Flex would be better. The LG has a nicer wrap, but the same garbage inside. My Nokia literally blows it away, and I pride myself on my patience and tech savvy ability to maximize the experience. It was painful misery. Slow, laggy, unfriendly, exactly the way it gets discussed. So much for my thoughts those were the words of overzealous Fanboys. They speak the truth.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786