List of Cortana bug fixes

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey All

Is there an official (or unofficial) list of improvements and/or general bug fixes available since Cortana's release?

It would be cool to see what backend improvements are being made, and could help enthusiasts understand at what point Cortana is in her improvement lifecycle.

An idea would be for MS to use the existing Cortana feedback page (Cortana Feedback) for this, as it ties into any other features general improvements we're looking for.

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Aperture

Yeah, I follow Taledron's thread already. It's pretty insightful for sure, but what I was really hoping for is a proper bug fix list, similar to what you'd expect to see when an app is updated......just a clean list of updates and improvements as they're made.

It would help for us to understand what issues are being identified and addressed and would act as a sounding board where we can give feedback to MS about the issues we're picking up with Cortana in the wild.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yep. I'm sure you've seen with other products/services that Microsoft don't really go a whole bundle on bug/release notes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077