Long time Android user checking things out

itguyjax8430

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Welcome, fellow Ambassador... er, Opposing Ambassador.. no, that's not right either. "Ambassador from the Darkside". No, that would be an iMore Ambassador. Aw, shucks. Just, welcome anyhow. ;)

I've been known to browse around the "sister" sites and even post around on occasion. Haven't really done the "intro" thing, because I haven't bought the devices. I'm a happy man with Windows 10 Mobile on my Lumia 640. I'd like to have a 640 XL, but, well, I'm a tightwad and the 640 was cheap. Being retired, it is my prerogative to be a tightwad. ;)

Hope you enjoy playing around with Windows 10 Mobile as much as I. You won't get the benefits of USB-OTG or Continuum without a phone specifically built for Windows 10 that advertises it has it, but the 640XL is a capable device, especially for the price.
LOL I think the Android side is the "Green Side" maybe?

Thanks for the welcome, I'm glad to know there are some people with a similar phone that I purchased that I can go to for help. I look forward to sharing my experience with you guys and gals.

itguyjax8430

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Hey Jax as others have said welcome to the pink side! Great to have you on board. Let us know if we can help you out at all. I've heard IM+ is good for hangouts.
I've read read that some people are using that and another one that I can't remember off of the top of my head but I'll find it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss