Looking for text books

dula714

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello folks,

I am looking for these text books and I would be glad if you could send me the links to find these books.

I tried everywhere and I could not find any

1. Introduction to Hydrology, 5th Edition, W. Viessman, and G. L. Lewis, Harper and Row, 2003
2. PRINCIPLES OF MACROECONOMICS, Fifth Canadian Edition. [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Mankiw, Kneebone, McKenzie, Nelson Education, 2011.
3. Richard G. Budynas, Advanced Strength and Applied Stress Analysis, 2nd Edition,McGrawHill Companies, 1999.

:D
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Ridemyscooter86

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
what about my username? I have a scooter people can ride... :)

but seriously, international books cost like 30$, I don't know what books you're looking at, but they are cheap, or I can find them cheap at least, you usually have to go digging around ebay and amazon for them though, they usually wont be up front

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
what about my username? I have a scooter people can ride... :)

but seriously, international books cost like 30$, I don't know what books you're looking at, but they are cheap, or I can find them cheap at least, you usually have to go digging around ebay and amazon for them though, they usually wont be up front

Well I hope the OP has a big shovel to dig deep :p

i even posted a pdf link for the book 3

dula714

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I meant free, I tried to find a free because text books are expensive. Thanks for the links. :)

I got the books from a friend of mine in the university.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I meant free, I tried to find a free because text books are expensive. Thanks for the links. :)

I got the books from a friend of mine in the university.

Wow, I don't find the word free in your first post anywhere :/, ridemyscooter isn't gonna be happy about it either lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers