Lumia 1320 Redstone

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Incase anyone was interested, I just installed Redstone onto my Lumia 1320 and it is running great! It actually seems to be running better then the last version of W10 was.

It's still too soon to tell how battery life will be or if I will run into any other issues, but so far, so good!

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Incase anyone was interested, I just installed Redstone onto my Lumia 1320 and it is running great! It actually seems to be running better then the last version of W10 was.

It's still too soon to tell how battery life will be or if I will run into any other issues, but so far, so good!

you can post the procedure for others? Of course with adequate warnings

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
So a quick update on my 1320. The battery seems to be about the same (which wasn't great before, but that may be more a victim of the phones age) and the screen tearing I was getting on the top half of the screen seems to be a lot better than it was. It's still there, but it's better.

Other than that, the phone is running like a dream. Fast, responsive and no crashes yet.

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Installed Redstone 2 (via fast ring) on my 1320. It is running like a champ and the screen tearing and random freezing from the pre-AU are completely gone!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alec sander