Lumia 1320 Unlocked Purchase

Alonzo26

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
I've been watching the Lumia 1320 for a while now and I want to purchase it, but I would like to hear the pros an cons from you guys before I actually buy it. Thanks

vihci

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
What do you want to hear about the Lumia 1320? I've just bought it for a week after a long time if waiting, and i love my new phone anyway:)

Sent from my RM-996_apac_vietnam_200 using Tapatalk

Alonzo26

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
What do you want to hear about the Lumia 1320? I've just bought it for a week after a long time if waiting, and i love my new phone anyway:)

Sent from my RM-996_apac_vietnam_200 using Tapatalk

I would like to hear the general feel and overall performance of the phone from the users point of view

vihci

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
I would like to hear the general feel and overall performance of the phone from the users point of view

it's the best choice of mid-range smartphone segment. Big screen, great performance, long lasting baterry. There is only one weakness is camera. So if you are not the one who really care about the camera, you should use 1320. With anything that 1320 brings to the users, it's absolutely worth buying ;)
It's my opinion after a long time of using the windows phone and Nokia Lumia range

Sent from my Lumia 1320 using Tapatalk

JArcane

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
I live in Finland, so I'm not sure where it sits by comparison in the US market these days.

But I've had mine for about a week, and all told I am 100% glad I got it. There is simply nothing else in this price range that gives you as much phone. The huge 720p screen is a dream, and it runs bright and snappy. The storage is limited, but it'll take up to a 64GB card, and those are cheap these days. The camera isn't gonna win any medals like the Pureviews and 1020s and so forth, but it's a lot better than I expected, and the Nokia software + a copy of OneShot will do a surprising amount for cleaning things up.

I am having some problems today with getting a 3G signal, but that may just be local service issues, I'm in a pretty small town. And while WP8 is pretty damn smooth, I have run into a hiccup or two here and there (for some reason I had to download Tiny Death Star on the phone itself, because it just wouldn't not go out over air from the Windows Store).

On the whole though, there is literally no better phone here you can buy for €300 (unlocked too, like all phones in Finland). It was either this, or some middling, buggy Samsung heap. I think I made the right call.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb