Lumia 1520 or Htc one m8?

Captainbluebanana

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I have a upgrade in February. I am currently using the 920. And this thing has worked wonders. One thing im worried is, which one is better? What will be gone if I leave Nokia Phones. I like the smart sequence on the Lumia phones. (Since I snowboard and they look really good) But the M8 is so pretty and sleek. I love how my 920 was bigger than normal iPhones. And I dont know if I should go up to the 1520. Any thoughts?

Ebaneeezor

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Not sure how much you'll miss on a non-Nokia device - other then camera perks. Cortana is on all WP now and so is Here+ - really just need to figure which suits your needs. Most will say 1520 is the way, and rightfully so - its awesome, but you have to live with it, but you know that. IMO, although the 1520 is still king,a updated 1520 is expected next year (I wouldn't want to be stuck in last years model when a new one gets released 6 months after my new 2year contract - eep), and the new year will bring lots of new devices. M8 will give some assurances as its newer and very awesome (im getting it once its available on tmobile). compare the specs and Nokia vs HTC apps native to each device - and take the plunge. GL :)

This is a decent article that breaks it down for ya :)

HTC One M8 for Windows vs Nokia Lumia 1520: first look | PhoneArena reviews

and one from WP Central that's a good debate

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ge...8-nokia-lumia-1520-vs-htc-one-m8-windows.html

Ebaneeezor

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
FINAL-one-m8-for-windows-vs-lumia-1520.jpg
From Pocketnow

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb