Lumia 630 has only 512 mb ram..

AndrewL920

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
512 mb ram only? -_- seriously 1gb should be the standard now. What is the point of putting Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 and Adreno 305 gpu in Lumia 630 if it has only 512mb ram?

Commander Will

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure if costs are the real factor here, RAM is cheap these days and 630 doesn't have a lot of other features like sensors, front camera and led light, which I understand were left out due to costs. Nonetheless the phone is FAST even with 512 MB RAM, unlike Android phones :) so no worries there unless you need the extra RAM for gaming but then I guess this ain't your phone altogether ...

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Now, I have a 630, and I have an inkling as to why.

The screen is beautiful. That's it. This can top an iPhone screen, and that's not an overstatement.

The battery is nice as well. It's been a while since Nokia put out phones with decent battery capacities.

However, I believe that it really feels halfhearted. I mean, I don't really care about the FFC, and the flash is always remedied by better lighting, but the proximity sensor is irreplaceable. Without it, the beautiful screen can't have Glance, or Double tap-to-wake. I can't even flip to silence the phone.

Such a shame since I believe this is the most beautiful Windows Phone since the 720. (And this, I believe, can stay on par with N9 on design alone.)

Pistooli

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. Very unlikely that I will install any games apart from the obvious small ones.
Sent from my Nokia 630 DS using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hamododomunı